Hi guys,

Looking into the COU core voltage regulator on the opipc2. By default,
through resistors on the PCB, the regulator is set to 1.1V and should be
set by u-boot to 1.2V before bringing up the cpu core PLL as the cpu is
spec'd at 1.2V.

The u-boot sources (i am using tag v2017.09) already have support for the
regulator on sunxi, so it's just a case of enabling that. Great!

So I added the following into orangepi_pc2_defconfig (copied from
orangepi_pc_defconfig):-

> CONFIG_SPL_I2C_SUPPORT=y
> CONFIG_SY8106A_POWER=y

When compiling, I get:

> aarch64-linux-gnu-ld.bfd: u-boot-spl section `.u_boot_list' will not fit
in region `.sram'
> aarch64-linux-gnu-ld.bfd: region `.sram' overflowed by 488 bytes
> scripts/Makefile.spl:346: recipe for target 'spl/u-boot-spl' failed

I guess this is due to the image generated from u-boot being too large now
I have enabled a full I2C driver. I have tried manually configuring u-boot
to remove some drivers like ethernet and video, but nothing can reduce this
SPL size.


Any ideas?

cheers!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to