Hi found this topic and want to ask if there are any experience out there
about AllWinner H5 support for Xen.

I saw a vid that this will be possible, but the blog somehow wasnt finished
quiet well.
Is someone here in contact with someone who knows more about running xen on
AllWinner H5? OrangePi PC 2 in detail?

thanks
jonny