On 04/02/18 20:28, cr33dc0...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

> Hi found this topic and want to ask if there are any experience out
> there about AllWinner H5 support for Xen.
>
> I saw a vid that this will be possible, but the blog somehow wasnt
> finished quiet well.
> Is someone here in contact with someone who knows more about running xen
> on AllWinner H5? OrangePi PC 2 in detail?

Yes, I ran it on the PC 2. The A64 and the H5 are supported since Xen 4.10.
Just compile a normal arm64 Xen binary, make sure your arm64 Dom0 kernel
has H5 support and enables Xen Dom0 support (defconfig should work).
Then follow the instructions on the Xen Wiki to get it to boot:
https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Allwinner

Awais (on CC:) was also running Xen on the PC2, he actually triggered
the official Xen support.

Cheers,
Andre.