在 2018-02-08 17:00，Maxime Ripard 写道：
On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 09:16:47PM +0800, Icenowy Zheng wrote:
Banana Pi M2 Zero board is a H2+-based board by Sinovoip, with a form
factor and GPIO holes similar to Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Allwinner H2+ SoC
- Single-chip (16-bit) 512MiB DDR3 DRAM
- Ampak AP6212 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module
- MicroSD slot
- Two MicroUSB Type-B ports (one can only be used to power the board
the other features OTG functionality)
- Two keys, a reset and a GPIO-connected key.
- HDMI Type-C (miniHDMI) connector connected to the HDMI part of H2+.
- CSI connector to connect the camera sensor provided by Sinovoip.
Signed-off-by: Icenowy Zheng <icen...@aosc.io>
Changes in v4:
- Use SPDX license identifier.
Changes in v3:
- Add comments about Vbus problem in &usbphy node.
Changes in v2:
- Use high active SD card detect on the production batch.
arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile | 1 +
.../boot/dts/sun8i-h2-plus-bananapi-m2-zero.dts | 126
2 files changed, 127 insertions(+)
create mode 100644
diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile b/arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile
index ade7a38543dc..d5a17e6e8b0f 100644
@@ -974,6 +974,7 @@ dtb-$(CONFIG_MACH_SUN8I) += \
+ sun8i-h2-plus-bananapi-m2-zero.dtb \
diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-h2-plus-bananapi-m2-zero.dts
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1,126 @@
+ * Copyright (C) 2017 Icenowy Zheng <icen...@aosc.io>
+ * Based on sun8i-h3-bananapi-m2-plus.dts, which is:
+ * Copyright (C) 2016 Chen-Yu Tsai <w...@csie.org>
+ * SPDX-License-Identifier: (GPL-2.0+ OR MIT)
Sorry to be a bit picky about this, but this should be your very first
line, see arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-olimex-som204-evb.dts for
I think it's also OK here, see
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.