Hi,
I keep reading the allwinner h5 datasheet, along with DE2.0, TSC; But I am
still confused.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

DE is used to transfer images or videos coming from TSC(most probably, I think)
to, say, HDMI. So, I first need to send my video data to TSC, get it back from
memory via DMA and send it to DE to enjoy my video?

The problem I have is I am not sure about when to use which block to display an
image/video.

on the other hand, if I want to display 3D, I will use the GPU (openglES) and
don't bother with what happens next, as the GPU will sort that out for me.

Can you help my understanding?

Mark