On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 05:34:12PM +0100, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 08:20:32PM +0300, Priit Laes wrote:
> > From: Priit Laes <[email protected]>
> > 
> > Signed-off-by: Priit Laes <[email protected]>
> 
> I don't have a particular objection to the documentation itself,
> except that most of it isn't specific to the sunxi platform, but is
> entirely generic, and should be documented in a generic place.

Indeed.

I guess mentioning which binary goes to which partition is enough,
and eveything else I can put to linux-sunxi wiki.

> 
> Maxime
> 
> -- 
> Maxime Ripard, Bootlin
> Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
> https://bootlin.com
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "linux-sunxi" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to