On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 2:31 AM Jonathan Liu <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi Jagan, > > On Fri., 22 Mar. 2019 at 4:05 am, Jagan Teki <[email protected]> > wrote: >> >> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 11:09 AM Jonathan Liu <[email protected]> wrote: >> > >> > Old sunxi kernels fail to boot with ARMV7_LPAE enabled. >> >> Any idea why? I don't have relevant stuff with to test this. > > I don't know why. It failed to boot linux-sunxi 3.4.104 kernel on A20 > OLinuXino-MICRO after updating from 2018.07 to 2018.09-rc1 and would hang at > "Starting kernel...". > > I bisected the issue to: > https://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=d32e86bde8a31a49cf4a9b233ad91ecdfc96ba2a > > No problems booting mainline kernel.
Can you update full details of bug on the commit message. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "linux-sunxi" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
