Any know what is up with the Allwinner R11? Are they bringing back the V3S?
http://www.allwinnertech.com/uploads/pdf/201903071018226c.pdf

All I have is the brief, does anyone have any more docs?

It looks like they have exposed the I2S lines and added another microphone ADC.

Dual-mic middle-near field intelligent voice interaction
   The R11 integrates ADC,DAC, and I2S/TDM interface, supports FPU and
NEON, which meets requirements in dual-mic noise reduction, AEC,
wake-up, local command word algorithm and cloud ASR,IOT interaction
functions. The R11 is an ideal choice of middle-near field voice
interaction solution.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsm...@gmail.com