Hello,

I'm trying to install an updated os in a CB2.

I tried and failed with Fedora, see
https://ask.fedoraproject.org/t/install-fedora-in-a-cubieboard-2/18633 ,
but I'm having problems because it doesn't boot.

I'm not limited to that distro, for me all distros are good if it works and
it's updated (last 1-2y).

I can currently use producer provided images, but they are very outdated.

Can someone help me to find a newer release for this A20 device?

Thanks