On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:43:09 -0000, Olaf van der Spek <olafvds...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > I think this ends up being mostly all protected by a mutex..
>
> Hmm, good point. What mutex would that be?

previously I would have said LOCK_open.... but I can't remember how much
of it we've ripped out.

Quickly chatting to Brian the other day he suggested that a) it's okay
for this to be lossy and b) otherwise it may kill performance.

So we may need to look into it further.

--
Stewart Smith

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of UBUNTU -
AL - BR, which is subscribed to Drizzle.

Title:
  Global refresh_version not protected against races

Status in A Lightweight SQL Database for Cloud Infrastructure and Web
Applications:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Global var (g_)refresh_version is not protected against any races.