[Expired for OpenShot Video Editor because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: openshot

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of UBUNTU -
AL - BR, which is subscribed to OpenShot Video Editor.

Title:
  preview playback of wmv audio and video is broken

Status in OpenShot Video Editor:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Versions: Ubuntu 11.04, OpenShot 1.3.1 installed from the PPA

  When i import a WMV clip into openshot, if I play the whole video through it
plays fine.
  But if I pause or seek through the video, when I continue playing the audio
becomes gobbledygook. Sometimes also the audio starts from the beginning of the
clip while the video starts from the middle. similar thing happens if you move
the clip around on the storyboard and then preview.