A amelioration could be done with our future library. This one will be
multi-core and globally will increase Openshot generally. But we can not affirm
you if this will be effectively the case for that. We hope. Crossed Fingers.
Thanks a lot for the interest that you give at this program with all your bugs
reports, ask of new features, improvements,...

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of UBUNTU -
AL - BR, which is subscribed to OpenShot Video Editor.

Title:
  Clip/Videos properties window is too slow

Status in OpenShot Video Editor:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Steps to reproduce:
  - Start OpenShot
  - Import a single .jpg image
  - Move it to the timeline
  - Right-click on it, select "properties"
  - Click "cancel"
  - Openshot takes 3!! seconds to close the window, although nothing changed.