Proper logging added in 2.0

** Changed in: openshot

    Milestone: 1.5.0 => None

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of UBUNTU -
AL - BR, which is subscribed to OpenShot Video Editor.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/538727

Title:
  Printed info should be debug ?

Status in OpenShot Video Editor:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Debian Squeeze 1.1.0 install from deb
  Shouldn't all the info which appears (for example, from Main.py:      print
"on_frmMain_destroy")
  be prefixed by a "ifdef debug" or something ?
  I agree that at the moment this is quite useful, but as the software matures
it might be handy to get rid of all that just by flipping a switch :-)
  I personaly don't mind, but as soon as Ubuntu hits the shelves, you're going
to get more exposure than you ever bargained for, and that will include
comments as to "Why do I see..." and How do I turn off .
  So might as well get ready now.
  Possibly this can be done with a sed -e .
  Don't know enough python yet to submit patches :-)