There is no support for deprecated version having died a long time ago

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: chromium-browser

** Changed in: chromium-browser

** Changed in: chromium-browser
 Remote watch: code.google.com/p/chromium/issues #38692 => None

** Changed in: chromium-browser

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of UBUNTU -
AL - BR, which is subscribed to Chromium Browser.

Title:
  flash plugin crashing when going fullscreen

Status in Chromium Browser:
  Invalid
Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: chromium-browser

  The flash plugin works fine embedded (regardless which flash package is
installed), but when I hit the fullscreen button to view a video in full size
(e.g. at Youtube) the plugin crashes.
  As Firefox did so likewise I tried to add a line to the chromium
startupscript which reads like this:

  export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libGL.so

  After doing so the flash plugin works fine in fullscreen mode.

  Ubuntu Version:
  Release:        10.04

  Package:
  chromium-browser:
    Installiert: 5.0.342.9~r43360-0ubuntu2
    Kandidat: 5.0.342.9~r43360-0ubuntu2
    Versions-Tabelle:
   *** 5.0.342.9~r43360-0ubuntu2 0
          500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/universe Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  Package: chromium-browser 5.0.342.9~r43360-0ubuntu2 [modified:
usr/bin/chromium-browser]
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-21.32-generic 2.6.32.11+drm33.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-21-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Mon Apr 26 09:35:28 2010
  ProcEnviron: