Public bug reported:

Just installed OpenShot, rebooted the machine and imported about a dozen GoPro
MP4 files.

I can drag a video from the bin down to the timeline.  But as soon as I try to
play any video, the problems begin.  Once a video is playing, pressing pause
does nothing for several seconds.  Once it pauses, the Windows "spinning" icon
appears.  In two instances, OpenShot crashed a short time later.  Only once, it
just froze for a few minutes and then unfroze as if nothing happened.  (On the
plus side, when it crashed, I was happy to see my project file recovered even
though I hadn't even saved anything yet.)

I am also surprised that once the timeline is playing, it continues to
"runaway" past the very last clip.  Other editors I've used
automatically stop the cursor once it reaches the end of the very last
clip on the timeline.

It might be this particular machine - I'm on my laptop, but my desktop
PC is considerably better.  Still, thought you should know in case this
input helps you in creating "recommended system requirements" for
OpenShot, as I didn't see any posted anywhere.  Once I have a chance to
try it on the desktop, I'll file another report with that machine's
specs, if I encounter the same issues.

Architecture (64 bits or 32 bits) : 64 bit
Operating System & version: Windows 10, version 1511
Installation Method : MSI via link from the latest Kickstarter backer email
Version of Openshot installed : 2.0.6 (beta 3)

Processor: AMD A6-3400M APU 1.40 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
HDD: 580 GB, approx 500 GB free

BZR Revision used (if any) : ??
MLT/melt version: ??
FFmpeg (i.e.libavcodec) version : ??
FFmpeg installation : ??

** Affects: openshot

** Summary changed:

- Transport buttons unresponsive, then crashes
+ Windows 10: Transport buttons unresponsive, then crashes

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of UBUNTU -
AL - BR, which is subscribed to OpenShot Video Editor.

Title:
  Windows 10: Transport buttons unresponsive, then crashes

Status in OpenShot Video Editor:
  New

Bug description: