** Description changed:

  OpenShot doesen't finish the export, it remains stucked at the end, you
  have to kill the process

- Ubuntu 14.04 trusty 32bit
+ Ubuntu 14.04 trusty 32bit
  Unity
  OpenShot 1.4.3

  I haven't got a ffmpeg, only libavcodec last version
+
+ This bug occurs only if you select high quality ...... if you select
+ medium quality, the processe is successful

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of UBUNTU -
AL - BR, which is subscribed to OpenShot Video Editor.

Title:
  openshot does not end export

Status in OpenShot Video Editor:
  New