Ok, Back on Windows 7, The menu is not shown at all when i right click
on the arrow. I've tried several times whilst in Ubuntu, and i was able
to see the way it Works, so i confirm

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of UBUNTU -
AL - BR, which is subscribed to OpenShot Video Editor.

Title:
  Missing razor option on Windows beta

Status in OpenShot Video Editor:
  New

Bug description:
  Windows 7, x64
  OpenShot 2.0.6 beta
  Installation method: msi file from openshot's website

  I am a log time OpenShot user with Linux Mint and Ubuntu.   I installed the
Windows version today on my Win 7 x64 machine and that went OK.

  After adding a clip I am not seeing the ruler or razor tools in the
  timeline.   I am showing the Add File, Magnet, Add Marker, and focus
  options, but nothing for cutting a clip.   I tried the shortcut "C"
  but this kinda of started the clip as if I pressed play.