Ah, I see, this is about the openshot.org website! Now I've got you.
Yeah, the site has a rotating "phrase generator" feature that cycles the
sentence "OpenShot is _______  simple and powerful!" through a series of
adjectives that fill in the blank in that sentence.

...Would "OpenShot is %s simple and powerful!" as a translation string
even be sufficient, Omer? (I'm sure it would be BETTER, of course. I'm
not pushing back on your request at all. If anything, I'm pushing
*forward* on it.)

My impression is that, UNLIKE English, in many languages the tense, or
gender, or phrasing of the surrounding text would be different depending
which adjective would be filled in — IOW, you can't "fill in the blank"
arbitrarily with any word you please and still get a correct sentence.

Or am I overthinking / exaggerating the issues there?

If I'm NOT, and that is a real concern, perhaps it would be better to
have the full sentence for each adjective available as a separately
translatable string? The "cycling single word" effect may need to be
limited to only appearing when the site is displayed in a language that
actually works that way.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of UBUNTU -
AL - BR, which is subscribed to OpenShot Video Editor.

Title:
  Please change an original string

Status in OpenShot Video Editor:
  New

Bug description:
  Please change the strings of "OpenShot is [adjective] simple and powerful!".
The syntax of Hebrew and other Semitic languages is different than the English
syntax.
  For example, in Hebrew (and Arabic, and other Semitic languages) we write the
adjective after the noun and not before it.

  Please transform "OpenShot is" and "simple and powerful!" into
  "OpenShot is %1 simple and powerful!" in one string so it can be
  translated correctly with other syntaxes like the syntax of Hebrew and
  Arabic.