Duncan Sands wrote:

On Tuesday 22 October 2002 22:15, Greg KH wrote:

usbfs: usb_submit_urb returned -90

Ah, if you get rid of the usbmodules binary on your system those will go
away :)

They did!

(I don't like usbmodules, but it's necessary for loading drivers for
devices plugged in at boot time if the usb core is compiled into the
kernel.)

As for the oops: no scsi devices, no ide-scsi.  Maybe it's that good
old user-space speedtouch driver giving usbfs a hard time, as it likes
to do...

usermode speedtouch and Eci (globespan base usb adsl modem) are known to have this kind of issue (message like : usbfs: USBDEVFS_CONTROL failed dev 2 rqt 128 rq 6 len 147 ret -32).
I think this is because a exit time they left submited urb (not unlinking of pending ones).

Bye,

Duncan.

jeanseb
I know it look like I'm insane
Take a closer look I'm not to blame.
If love is blame I guess I'll buy myself a cane
(slash / roses )