On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 01:28:00PM -0400, Alan Stern wrote:
> Actually, I was sort of hoping to drag Matt Dharm into this discussion.
> He certainly understands the issues involved and the storage driver,
> probably better than anyone.

And some days, I wish I didn't....

BTW, in case anyone is interested, I've got two "features" on the list that
need to make it in before next week's freeze:

        (1) URB queueing for data stage (I think Alan is working on this)
        (2) SCSI sd.c rewrite to avoid START_STOP

Everything else on my list is a bugfix or a cleanup.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'll scuff my feet on the carpet and zap your nose hairs unless you
TALK mister!! Who put you up to this?
                                        -- Pitr
User Friendly, 3/30/1998