I'm not certain this is a problem...

I know blocking is legal in the SCSI error-handling context.  Other I/O
will continue during this time.

I have to think about this some more....

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I see you've been reading alt.sex.chubby.sheep voraciously.
                                        -- Tanya
User Friendly, 11/24/97