I'll get that to you tomorrow.  Do you want it for both the working and
broken configs?

Thus spake Alan Stern ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Robert L. Harris wrote:
>
> >   Ok, it's not broken hardware on my Archos usb-storage or Sony Clie.  I
> > just compiled 2.4.22-rc1-ac1 as a test of something else and while I was
> > thinking about it I tested them.  They both work with 2.4.22-rc1-ac1 but
> > not 2.6.0-test2-ac1.
> >
> >   What can I do to give you more output?  I can recompile both with
> > various debug messages if you wish, just let me know what you want and
> > what you don't want.
>
> Try enabling usb-storage debugging.  It produces a lot of output, but it
> can be very useful.
>
> Alan Stern

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.