I've got a samsung 16T202DA VFD which (has a parallel interface and) is
attached to a carrier board with a usb cable attached.  I'm guessing the
carrier board does some type of serial to parallel conversion.  Can't
find much info on the carrier board.  It's made by sasem.com and the
silkscreen on the board says "HTPC USB Rev 1.2".  Their website doesn't
seem to have anything and google has turned up zilch so far.  I'm hoping
to use lcdproc or lcd4linux and am trying to figure out what modules to
load (modify) to support this device.  I'm thinking possibly usbserial.
Anybody seen one of these and/or have any thoughts?
    I appologize in advance.  I didn't go to the linux-usb-users list because
a search of the archive for usblcd returned nothing, but there were some hits
on linux-usb-devel.

Thanks in advance
-Henry Culver
-Culver Consulting