On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:45:22 -0700 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

| Hello List,
|
|    How can we use USB device with USB emulation off in BIOS. Our
| Configuration is as follows:-
|
| Red Hat 9.0, Kernel 2.4.20 and RTAI 24.1.11
|
| What is USB emulation?

USB emulation is a BIOS option (in some BIOSen) which makes a USB
keyboard and mouse look like a PS/2 keyboard and mouse.
It is for use when you don't have any USB support in an OS, or
won't be booting an OS.

If you enable USB support in Linux, you can run with USB emulation
in BIOS turned off.

See the FAQ and USB Guide at http://www.linux-usb.org/
for help on setting up USB in Linux.

--