On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 04:01:36PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> >
> > Here are a few PCI, USB, hwmon, and documentation patches against your
> > latest git tree, they have all been in the past few -mm releases just
> > fine.
>
> Is there any reason you don't use git to sync up?

I did use git to make sure these patches all applied cleanly to your
latest tree.

I wasn't using git to send stuff to you after -rc1, as it makes me make
extra sure the stuff is really needed.  Just a hold-over from when I
thought we weren't supposed to use git to send stuff to you after -rc1.

If it's easier for you, I can use git to send you these, and future
patches.

thanks,

greg k-h