On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, tong changda wrote:

> hello
>      I confused about the best way to start and stop g_file_storage
> function,
>      We know that before start g_file_storage, we must unmount filesystem
> then after exit it , need to mount it.Why this function not be a part of
> function existing in file_storage.c?

There are four reasons:

     1. I never thought of it.

     2. I don't know how to test from within a device driver whether a
        device or file contains a mounted filesystem, or how to tell
        what the mount options are.

     3. I don't know how to unmount a filesystem from within a device
        driver.

     4. I don't know how to remount a filesystem from within a device
        driver.