Dear Alan,

I am not speaking about the 'Max Transfers' instead I am talking about
the MAX bottom most row. I did not understand how is max bandwidth
jumped to 187500 value.
Please see the row containing the following fields:

                        Bandwidth               Bytes/Frame
                                                (Usefull data)

        Max             187500          187

Regards,