Hi All,

  I face a different scenario where the software on the host works if
the device is in USB 1.1.  If the device is configured as USB 2.0, the
bulk_read from the device returns EOVERFLOW error.  I am running
2.6.11 and  the host has 2 EHCI cores and 1 OHCI core.  ( Philips ISP
1561 ).

The device is supposed to transfer 772 bytes of data over bulk end
point.  I was able to read 36 bytes ( just tried it ) without any
issues even in USB 2.0.  Is there any specific sequence the host needs
to follow to read bulk endpoint ( when the expected data is more )

Any comments on the above ???

Thank you,
Jayaprakash