We are using Linux USB Host stack and doing some performance analysis. For
performance analysis we are testing it with a device, which accepts the
Bulk-OUT packets with full effieciency (not much-NYTES from device side). We
are submitting the data of URB size 8kbytes. The throughput in such scenario
that we are getting is approximately 175Mbps.

1. Can anybody tell me, if this is a good performance?
2. Can anybody tell me what is the best performance that can be achieved on a
USB host?
3. IS there any bench marking tool for checking the host stack performance?
4. Which application should be used for demonstrating the host performance?

P.S. -> We have synopsys EHCI controller in our system