OoO En ce milieu de nuit étoilée  du mardi 29 mai 2007, vers 03:59, Alan
Stern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> disait:

> It looks like the phone's firmware is broken.  Does it work with other
> non-Linux computer systems?  Can you get a firmware update from the
> manufacturer?

There  is  no  firmware update.  It  works  on  Windows XP  without  any
driver.  However, it works  too on  Linux without  any driver  but Linux
complains about mismatching size. I don't know if Windows would complain
about this.
--
BOFH excuse #13:
we're waiting for [the phone company] to fix that line