On Tuesday 12 June 2007, Alan Stern wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> > I prepared a modified patch to handle low/full-speed interrupt bInterval
> > values for high-speed devices.
> >
> > I'll sign and send the patch, but I don't want to take credit for your
> > work. Please let me know if I should resend it with different
> > options/comments.
>
> The best way to get independent credit is to redo your patch using mine
> as the base.  That is, include only the parts that you actually
> changed.

I don't really care about getting independent credit, I just wanted to make
sure I didn't take credit for your work.

I just sent a revised patch, but after reading the kernel patch submission
guidelines I'm not sure how to tell that it should be applied on top of your
patch. Please let me know if I should resend it with a modified comment.

Laurent Pinchart