To Andrzej Zaborowski: thanks for testing. According to your log, the
problems started when async_wrap_skb() ran out of space to store the
wrapped frame, because my driver allocated a buffer that was too small.
The attached version should fix that by allocating 2048 bytes for the
wrapped buffer.
This is an experimental driver for the Kingsun Dazzle USB IrDA dongle
(07d0:4100). If you have the dongle, you are invited to test this
version and try to point out any problems with it. Thanks must go to
Ashik, who provided the required SnoopyPro logs to figure out the USB
protocol for this dongle. If I am lucky, I might be able to push this to
the 2.6.24 merge window.

Alex Villacís Lasso

--
perl -e '$x=2.4;print sprintf("%.0f + %.0f = %.0f\n",$x,$x,$x+$x);'