On 09/06/2012 03:05 PM, Alexander Shishkin wrote:
> Greg KH <gre...@linuxfoundation.org> writes:

>>> My patches is pending on Alex to review. The otg patch series was sent
>>> on Jul 12. I don't know whether Alex has been back from vacation, or
>>> what else I can do.
>>>
>>> otg patch:
>>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2012-July/109020.html
>>> usbmisc:
>>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2012-July/111945.html
>>
>> Alex, what is going on with the pending chipidea patches?  There seem to
>> be a lot of them, and I haven't seen any response from you in quite some
>> time.
>
> Indeed there's a pile of patches, I'm going through them right now, Marc
> already has my acks. We should probably agree if I should collect them
> all before sending to you or if guys can send them to you directly (as
> soon as we agree on acks).

The fixes patches you just Acked apply to latest v3.6-rc and I think
even to Richard's branch. I can rebase them to some other tree.

From my point of view the easiest method is that you setup a git tree,
add the patches you just Acked, then review, Ack and add other
outstanding patches like Richard's series. Then you can send them
upstream. It makes development easier, at least for me, if we have a
tree that holds all Acked patches.

Marc
--
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |