On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 01:39:21PM +0200, Andrzej Pietrasiewicz wrote:
> We need a configurable composite gadget in the Tizen platform to
> provide sdbd connectivity and mass storage function at the same time.

Your argument is pointless because sdbd is not supported by ccg at this
time. You could mean that g_ffs does not support a mass storage function. But
then it would be *way* less work to keep a patch OOT which adds mass storage
to g_ffs instead of demanding to keep ccg in staging.
Anyway, I added a copy of everything to ccg in staging to keep you happy.

> Thank you,
>
> Andrzej

Sebastian