On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 12:31:46 +0300, Sami Farin wrote:

Did you get the email (360 kB), it did not show up at marc.info
but I did not get delivery status notifications..?

I uploaded the xhci debug log here:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_EMXtsx7o56eUw5dC10RDhTcmc

these with git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git 2d809dcd88f590

I plugged rdf8 reader into usb3 port, mounted it (vfat),
cat garbage > out.bin , at the end ls showed a bit over 252000000 byte file,
then empty dir listing (df showed input/output error).  When mounted
with rdf8 reader plugged into usb2 port the dir listing was intact,
like it did not manage to write anything when in usb3..

--
Do what you love because life is too short for anything else.