Hi Filipe,

On 3/17/2018 1:08 PM, Minas Harutyunyan wrote:
> This series fully update existing ISOC DDMA flow which initially based on
> 2 descriptor chains. Switching between desc chains performing based on BNA
> interrupt. Because of BNA interrupt few packets can be lost.
>
> 1/3 patch unmask ISOC IN BNA interrupt only.
> 2/3 patch changing ISOC IN/OUT flow as described above.
> 3/3 patch add High bandwidth ISOC OUT transfers support.
>
> All patches were tested on HAPS-DX7 platform using internal USB test tool.
>
> Changes from version 0:
>
> Fix kbuild test robot warnings on idents.
>

> Minas Harutyunyan (3):
>    usb: dwc2: Enable BNA interrupt for IN endpoints
>    usb: dwc2: Change ISOC DDMA flow
>    usb: dwc2: Add High Bandwidth ISOC OUT support
>
>   drivers/usb/dwc2/core.h   |   2 -
>   drivers/usb/dwc2/gadget.c | 505
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
>   2 files changed, 359 insertions(+), 148 deletions(-)

I need your advise on this patch series.

My question is related to requests completion codes in different cases.
In patch series I used follow completion codes:
1. In case of BNA. Request completed with status code -EIO;
2. In case of IN-NAK and OUT-EPDis. Request completed with status code
-NODATA;
3. In case of XferComplete. Request completed with status code -NODATA
or -ETIMEDOUT depend on descriptor error status: buffer flush, uf
number, DPID's, etc.
Are these status codes acceptable from function driver point of view? Or
maybe dwc2 should complete the requests for above cases with "0" status
code and function driver should rely on actual data size, not on
completion code?

Thanks,
Minas