On 5/22/2018 6:46 PM, Timur Tabi wrote:
> On 5/22/18 1:55 PM, Adam Wallis wrote:
>> +    struct device *dev = xhci_to_hcd(xhci)->self.sysdev;
>
> Since you only use 'dev' to get the NUMA node, you might want to consider this
> instead:
>
>     int node = dev_to_node(xhci_to_hcd(xhci)->self.sysdev);

My original thinking with using dev was such that future functionality might use
dev...in fact one of the functions already had dev exposed. However, I don't
feel strongly about this. I will go with whatever Mathias prefers.

--
Adam Wallis
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies as an affiliate of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.