Hi Vincent,

The issue you mentioned in your RFC patch is also reproducing on TI
X15 board (dwc3) with Android master, when doing "adb root" command.
Your patch fixes it just fine, for which I really thankful. Do you
know is there anything preventing it to be merged? I have X15 (dwc3)
and BeagleBone Black (I guess it has MUSB UDC controller on it) which
I can run some tests on, if it's a blocker for merge.

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry to not respond in existing thread, I wasn't subscribed to
linux-usb before.