Hello,

I'm sending you this email because i found this topic
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10407169/ on the error -11 when we plug a
NFC ACR122U reader, and ... that's exactly my problem ! and nobodies on forums
were able to help me ^^. So apparently you fixed the issue ? do you now if this
patch is currently embedded on the last update of ubuntu 18 ? How can i know ?
(of course i will test to plug my device in it this evening, but what if i
still have the issue ?).

I'm sorry for annoying you with this dumb question, i'm not an Linux expert and
i didn't find anything else related to this error so, here i'm.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

best regards ,