On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:19 AM Heikki Krogerus
<heikki.kroge...@linux.intel.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 03, 2018 at 09:17:13AM +0300, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 5:21 PM Heikki Krogerus
> > <heikki.kroge...@linux.intel.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > The second last patch in this series will make it possible to use
> > > multiport USB Type-C and PD controllers with the muxes. The CHT
> > > connections are simply adapted to that. The rest of the series will
> > > mainly allow us to use the USB Type-C on CHT boards even without a
> > > USB device controller.
> > >

> > Throught which tree you are planning to direct this?
>
> The series is about USB Type-C, so USB would make sense to me. But
> it's up to you guys of course.

My vacation is about to start, and from my prospective patch series
looks good (taking into account the changes Hans asked for).

Thus,

Acked-by: Andy Shevchenko <andy.shevche...@gmail.com>

for PDx86 bits on condition that Hans is fine with them.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko