Hi Mathias,

I have run out this issue for v4.14 kernel, but the problem should exist
at mainline kernel too, the USB3 interrupt may occur after USB3 HCD
structure has removed, and cause oops at xhci_irq. The 2nd and 3rd
patches are needed if we return early at xhci_irq when we are removing
HCD.

Peter Chen (3):
  usb: host: xhci: fix oops when removing hcd
  usb: host: xhci: return -ESHUTDOWN when removing hcd
  usb: host: xhci: return early for xhci_urb_dequeue when removing hcd

 drivers/usb/host/xhci-ring.c | 3 ++-
 drivers/usb/host/xhci.c      | 6 ++++--

2.14.1