On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:30 AM Daniele Forsi wrote:
> Hello Andrzej, I removed people from CC
>
> > On Monday, April 29, 2013 6:30 PM Daniele Forsi wrote:
>
> >> I can provide the OP with frames captured from a real phone when
> >> talking with gnokii
> >>

> > You mean some kind of dump? What can it be useful for? Comparing the
> > messages sequence to that of conversation with a real hardware?
> > Simulating conversation with a real hardware without the hardware?
>
> both: you can compare the recorded conversation if you have the hardware
> or replay it without the hardware
>
> > How can I get it from you?
>
> tell what you want to test and what kind of dump you can use and I'll see
> if I am able do it

As I already wrote I am now stuck with sending correct data, so that when
I sendto() from host I can recvfrom() on device (or vice versa).

What I would like to test is to transmit any data, preferably both ways,
in order to see if the link works. Just that. The simpler the tool, the
better.
I would like best to have a small tool to run on both ends of the link to
verify the link is working.

When it comes to the dumps I would prefer a dump of the simplest
conversation possible between a host and a device, both ways.

Andrzej