Hi,

I found on my machine(lenovo T410), most of time only reading the status
register in the entry of ehci_irq may take 2~4 microseconds, and sometimes
it is extremely slow and the read can consume > 100 microseconds.

I measure the time by adding two trace events around the below line in
entry of ehci_irq().

         status = ehci_readl(ehci, &ehci->regs->status)

Looks it should be a platform-dependent issue and I didn't
observe that on some arm platform.

Could anyone give a hint about the problem?

Thanks,
--
Ming Lei