Hi Paul,

> There's no firmware in the HSOTG core, so I don't see how running the
> driver could permanently damage the core. However, if it's your only
> good working unit then I guess some paranoia is understandable ;)
Well, it was just that I had only one unit where running a clean 3.10
kernel was easy because I could TFTP boot it. However, I compiled an
OpenWRT image with 3.10 for the other unit this afternoon and that
worked without errors, so I guess the first one is really broken
somehow.

In any case, no point in investing more time in this and I should
probably solder on a serial port onto one of my other units :-)

Gr.

Matthijs