Am 28.07.2013 14:12, schrieb Oleksij Rempel:
Am 28.07.2013 13:38, schrieb Christian Lamparter:

Anyway, I tried the -next branch.

commit dbbb809d592dde0b3c9ecb97b3b387ff8e40e799
Author: Oleksij Rempel <li...@rempel-privat.de>
Date:   Wed Jul 24 10:26:18 2013 +0200

      k2_fw_usb_api: workaround for EP4 bug.

but still, the device won't show up after autosuspend.

Hm... firmware probably didn't rebooted before suspend. Did interface
was up, before autosuspend? If no, you need latest wireles-testing -
there are patches to handle this issue. Or just make "ifconfig wlan1 up"
   before  rmmod.
Oh, I it was on the latest wireless-testing. (And the "ath9k_htc" module
had the patch "ath9k_htc: reboot firmwware if it was loaded").

Furthermore, I did the same test with one of the ehci-only ports
and it worked. Both, devices (one had a AR7015, the other a AR9271)
came back after autosuspend there.

Grrr... so it brings us back to xhci issue. Even EP4 workaround wont
work here :( Suddenly i have no more ideas.

Sarah, it's your turn now.

Christian,
can you please provide some more info about your xhci controller. I'll try to get me same.

--
Regards,
Oleksij