On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Fabio Estevam <feste...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 3:59 AM, Peter Chen <hzpeterc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It seems .pm is not NULL if CONFIG_PM_SLEEP is not defined
>> which is not the same with former code.
>
> With SIMPLE_DEV_PM_OPS macro we don't need to define the NULL function
> variants.
>
> Take a look at include/linux/pm.h to get a clear picture.

But what I see is the &dwc3_pci_dev_pm_ops is not NULL if CONFIG_PM_SLEEP
is not defined.

static foo(void)
{}
static goo(void)
{}
struct dev_pm_ops {
        int a;
        int b;
};
#define SET_SYSTEM_SLEEP_PM_OPS(suspend_fn, resume_fn)
#define SIMPLE_DEV_PM_OPS(name, suspend_fn, resume_fn) \
const struct dev_pm_ops name = { \
        SET_SYSTEM_SLEEP_PM_OPS(suspend_fn, resume_fn) \
}

SIMPLE_DEV_PM_OPS(test_name, foo, goo);
void main(void)
{
        printf("the pointer of name is %p\n", &test_name);
        return;
}

--
BR,