Hi Felipe,

this small series includes the remaining fixes to the OTG mode tested on
am335x-evm.
What works with these:
- modprobe musb_dsps; plug device; no crash (#1)
- plug a host or device into the OTG port and they will be recognized and
  served. Also after unplug :) (mainline #4)

What still does not work:
- configure musb as HOST or DEVICE only and try to plug something. Host
  does not work at all due to the missing timer (for the session bit) and
  with the timer it isn't really better. In DEVICE-only mode it seems to
  work a little better but if you plug a host instead things will end
  badly.
  So I *think* we can live without this. If it is OTG, run as OTG and
  don't try something fancy. I could add a warning if you want :)

Sebastian