Hi

I didn't have luck reproducing with both CONFIG_USB_DEBUG and
CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DEBUG. I could reproduce with each of them enabled
separately. Am attaching the whole dmesg of both as zip files. If I
should send them in different format, please let me know. I didn't see
anything warnings or errors with USB_STORAGE_DEBUG enabled. The USB in
question is "usb 1-3" on hub 1 and bus 1. I see no errors or warnings
in that 5s timeout. Am trying with both 3.4 kernel and our older
2.6.32 kernel based images on bunch of setups.

thank you.