On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Bjørn Mork <bj...@mork.no> wrote:
> But looking at the code I think I found and obvious miss in the SG list
> initialisation.  I'll post a proposed fix for that.  Would be good if
> someone was able to test it.

I've built 3.13.0-rc7-next-20140110 with your patch applied.
Unfortunately since this bug has taken anywhere from minutes to days
to manifest previously I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to report
on its efficacy.

I currently have the adapter plugged in through a 4-port USB3 hub
(2109:0811, which appears to be a VIA chip) but I will test it
directly attached to the laptop too.

-Thomas