Dear Matt,

In this series of patch I have added remove gadget, config, function,
binding functionality which was missing since introduction of library.

I have also added remove strings functionality which allow to remove
gadget and configuration strings in given language.

To show how to use new part of API I have also added example
gadget-vid-pid-remove which removes gadget created by
gadget-acm-ecm (identified using VID and PID).

This series of patch depends on all my previous series which you can
find on a list or in github pull request.

--
BR's
Krzysztof Opasiak

---
Changes since v1:
- rebased on [1] and adjust to new memory management conventions
- Replace sprintf with snprintf

1 - http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/105164

Changes since v2:
- rebased on v2 of earlier mentioned patch series
- use sizeof(target) in snprintf() instead of macro with direct size
- use USBG_MAX_PATH_LENGTH instead of PATH_MAX
- clean up topic from unwanted patches added by mistake

Krzysztof Opasiak (6):
  libusbg: Add remove binding functionality.
  libusbg: Add remove gadget/config strings functionality.
  libusbg: Add remove configuration functionality.
  libusbg: Add remove function functionality.
  libusbg: Add remove gadget functionality.
  libusbg: Update examples to new API functionality.

 examples/Makefile.am             |    3 +-
 examples/gadget-vid-pid-remove.c |  113 +++++++++++++++++
 include/usbg/usbg.h              |   57 ++++++++-
 create mode 100644 examples/gadget-vid-pid-remove.c

--
1.7.9.5